Since I’m mentioned as being a sexist at a liberal blog and said liberal blog won’t let me comment there (real mature zach), here are some things I find rather hilarious and/or ironic about Blogging Blue’s attack on me.
1) Yes, “Blue Cheddar” is a bitch. And in my world view, she has earned the title. Especially when the woman is notorious for blocking those who challenge her facts, figures, opinions and version of reality over the past two and a half years on her blog, her blog’s Facebook page and on Twitter.
If you block someone on any of those for being a troll, I get that. I do that myself. She openly engages in debate and gets rid of those who can argue points counter to what she wants to hear. Talk about a viewpoint echo chamber.
2) The fact that Blogging Blue allows a noted misogynist (and drunk driver / tax cheat) Graeme Zielinski to post on the site isn’t lost on me.
3) The fact that Blogging Blue links to a noted misogynist like Sly isn’t lost on me.
4) The fact that Blogging Blue links to a retired “legal” blogger who has dropped more “C-words” to describe more women then I ever have on Twitter or my life isn’t lost on me.
5) If you want to troll my Twitter feed for something, be my guest. It tells a lot about my TV watching habits. Apparently a picture I took of “The Beast,” a sandwich available at Miller Park for $10 is getting a lot of laughs from people who need lives more than I do.
Gee…and I thought I had a sad life, then I ran into “FDLFVR,” “Dougie Cyanide” and “The Trombone” on Twitter. Talk about depressing existences…